PGTA, based in Campo Grande, Mato Grosso do Sul, is one of the Brazilian’s leading graduate programs in the area of Water Resources and Sanitation. Here is a quick look at what makes PGTA a uniquely engaging place to learn.
- CAPES ranked PGTA as the No. 1 in the Midwest region of Brazil in the area of Water Resources and Sanitation
- Approximately 100 students enrolled in 2017
- Approximately 20 professors (50% studied abroad)
- 7 Labs, including Water Quality, Energy and Hydraulic Efficiency in Sanitation, Wastewater Treatment, Hydro-sedimentology, Underground and Contaminated Water, Environmental Microbiology and Ecology, and Computational Fluid Dynamics
- 1 Pantanal Studies Base
- External research funding in 2013-2016: 6 millions reais (approximately 1,8 million dolar)