The course is being administered by the board, made up of the course coordinator and three more permanent professors, all elected for a two-year mandate. Since October 2023, the board is composed of: Marc Arpad Boncz (president), Amilcar Machulek Jr., Antonio Conceição Paranhos Filho, and José Marcato Junior.
Course coordinator – 20.09.2023 – Marc Árpád Boncz
Dutch, with a bachelors and master in Organic Chemistry, obtained under supervision of prof. Bickelhaupt (Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Netherlands, 1993), and a Ph.D. in Environmental Technology (Wageningen University & Research Centre, Netherlands, 2002). Started in 2006 as a researcher (DCR grant from CNPq) at the Federal University of Mato Grosso do Sul (UFMS), and is assistant professor since 2013 here, responsable for several research projects, mainly in the area of water recovery and reuse, and bioenergy production (biogas, biomethane and biodiesel) from effluents, especially alcohol distillery vinasses and domestic sewage. Between august 2017 and november 2018 spent 16 month doing a post-doc at the Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) in Delft, the Netherlands, participating in the Zero Brine EU project, having as the main goal the recovery of materials from industrial effluents. A researcher with experience in Sanitary Engineering, focusing mainly on advanced wastewater treatment technologies, and active mainly in the following fields: treatment of industrial wastewaters, anaerobic digestion and denitrification, ozonization, reaction cinetics, and with experience in programming (software and telemetry), and modelling and instrumentation.
- Course coordinator from 1.09.2022 until 19.09.2022 – Paulo Tarso Sanches de Oliveira
- Course coordinator from 29.08.2018 until 31.08.2022 – Isabel Kaufmann de Almeida
- Course coordinator from 2015 until 28.08.2018 – Johannes Gerson Janzen
- Course coordinator from 2012 until 2015 – Paula Loureiro Paulo
- Course coordinator from 2007 until 2012 – Teodorico Alves Sobrinho
- Course coordinator from 2006 until 2007 – Maria Lúcia Ribeiro
- Course coordinator from 2002 until 2006 – Robert Schiaveto de Souza
- Course coordinator from 2000 until 2002 – Carlos Nobuyoshi Ide
- Coordinator of the project for implementation of the PPGTA in 1996 – Carlos Nobuyoshi Ide